12/31/2012

2012 ....You are my hero

2012 ....You are my hero...........If I didnt meet you then ........

May be I would never have learnt the importance of my life with you ........

May be I would never have learnt to find my own happiness in photography ...Thanks for selecting 3 of my clicks in 2012 Calpine Office calender.

May be I would never have known how to support my father in business with my own signature as sub business co-ordinator ;): Thanks for giving orders to thankamdamu in my quotation :)

May be I would never understand the importance of Money and 'Petrol' : Bought swift dzire in my name .

May be I would never have learnt the value of good teamwork and dedication at work :Thanks for the appreciation for our hard works :An Overall trophy of infopark onam celebrations for Calpine[flower carpet[1st prize ],thiruvathira[2nd prize ],onam group song[1st prize ]]

May be I never have understand who are my real good friends : Thanks to my dears who have joined with me in the happiest day of mine ,even though that was a harthal day taking their own risk :)) the day which turned my life forever :)

May be I would never learnt the value of relationship and how that can be a reason to live : Blessed to be part of a BIG family with lots of relatives :))

May be I would never have discovered the true love hide within me: Proud and blessed to be better half of gem of a person... Thanks for being with me in every breathe I take...

May be I would never have enjoyed the fun in friendship and in cooking : Get a chance to prepare food for more than 50 people ,and had a nice time inviting all of us to our home :)

May be I would never have learnt the value of time :- Tailoring ,Jewellery making and crochet works waiting for someone's phone calls.......

And not the least 2012 is a proud year to all of my relatives when sudeep annan got the kerala state award for Best Male Playback Singer .

Yes my Life would've been a lot different if it weren't you… and I am lucky that 2012 is a blessed year for me and the year I will never ever forget .......
Thank you for all the best moments and I wish you wont leave from me soon as I didnt finish loving you ...................

But sad that 16th DEC ,2012 ,my birthday is the shameful day for all in India and happy that 21st Nov ,2012, my best friend Anup Jabbal's birthday is a proud day for all Indians.......

And also indirectly or directly I am the reason to hurt anyone ,from the bottom of my heart I would like to tell SORRY ....

WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR...

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല: