9/27/2007

Its ME !!!!

I am not a perfect gal...my hair doesn't always stay in place! i spill things alot .I am pretty clumsy and sometimes I have a broken heart. My frdz and i sometimes fight and may be some days nothing goes right. But when i think about it and take a step bac i remember how amazing life truly is and that may be...Just may be, i like being UNPERFECT….

I am crazy, I am silly I am funny I am cute I am brave I am Surly I am sweet I am loud I am cheerful I am opinionated I am energetic I am annoying I am fun I am outgoing sometimes I am not everything I wish I could be, but I am everything I need to be I am just me I like it like that..

Nothing lasts forever, so live it up ,drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances & never have regrets, b'se at one point, everything u did was exactly what u wanted